2.0.6 - 05/27/10
- Fixed compatibility problem with 10.6 and drag and drop.
2.0.5 - 05/20/09
- Added French localization (via Jean-Jacques Cortes).
2.0.4 - 03/17/08
- Fixed drawing problems on Mac OS X 10.5.
2.0.3 - 07/31/07
- Fixed problem recognizing some creator codes.
2.0.2 - 09/27/06
- Fixed problem with some registration codes.
2.0.1 - 07/17/06
- Now a Universal Application to support Intel-based Macs.
- Fixed problem with drag highlight not being drawn.
- Fixed problem related to AppleScript support.
2.0 - 04/26/05
- Completely rewritten to fully utilize Mac OS X.
- Added support for changing file extensions.
- Added support for removing types and extensions.
- Added AppleScript support.
- Finder icons are more quickly updated.
1.1.1 - 06/27/00
- Fixed minor miscellaneous bugs.
- Posted resource localization information.
- Add File command moved to File menu.
- Added option to update file modification dates.
- Added option to recursively scan subfolders.
- Can optionally change only the creator or file type.
- Added support for contextual menus.
- Can copy the currently displayed file icon to the clipboard.
- Added support for Navigation Services.
- Added support for Icon Services.
- Add file dialog was showing invisible files.
- Disable "Add" button if preferences file is locked.
- Look in application's folder for local version of preferences file.
- Added support for Internet Config.
- Fixed bug which prevented "Refresh icons in Finder" check box from properly displaying.
- Fixed crashing bug related to applications which can open a large number of files types.
- Hide "Refresh icons in Finder" check box under Mac OS 8 or later.
- Add MoviePlayer creator code on creation of database.
- Drag and drop support.
- Better selection of file type when opened with multiple documents.
- Always prompt for name of creator codes.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- First release.